What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) provides an international framework that ensures companies protect their financial data, intellectual property and sensitive customer information.
Institutions that establish ISO 27001:2013 ISMS can define and manage their risks regarding information security. Thus, they can prevent undesirable situations that may occur or minimize their effects.
Implemented in a sustainable environment, the ISO 27001:2013 system adds value to your business by giving confidence to your customers and all stakeholders, as well as protecting the prestige of your business and company reputation.
CenterOnDigital's ISO 27001 Consulting Method
The methodology we apply while providing ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System consultancy includes the following stages:
1. Preparation: The scope of the ISO 27001:2013 ISMS study is determined in the preparation phase, orientation is carried out with the information security training given to the project team, and the management support of the institution is concreted.
2. Planning: During the planning phase of our ISO 27001:2013 consultancy, gap analysis work is carried out, and information about the business and legal requirements of the institution regarding information security, information infrastructure and information security control points are collected. With the determination of the valuable assets of the institution, the current situation of the institution is revealed with the ISO 27001:2013 risk analysis, and the control development and improvement needs are determined.
3. Application: In this step, ISMS components (policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.) including administrative processes and controls that are deficient in risk analysis are developed and put into practice. Information security awareness trainings are given to the personnel of the institution according to the needs of the institution.
4. Checking: Internal audit work is carried out to cover the entire ISO 27001:2013 standard and a part of the articles in ISO 27002:2013 "Implementation Principles for Information Security Controls". With the management review steps, corrective and preventive action needs are determined.
5. Taking Precaution: In this last step of our ISO 27001 consultancy, necessary improvement plans are implemented in line with the corrective and preventive action requirements determined and notified by various parties.